Ghetto Word of the Week.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am no gangster. I am not a hood repping thug. I am not here to judge people, but I find my peers' vocabulary to be quite amusing. So i am starting a new section on my blog. The Ghetto Word of the Week. This section will include words my friends use everyday that would be percieved as incorrect or non-existant words in a business atmosphere. This section of the blog is for entertainment and is not meant to offend in any way... The Ghetto Word of the Week will be updated every Wednesday. Enjoy



2/11/2009
1. Fustrated
-Having such a high level of fustration that you completely forget to pronounce the first "R" in the word "frustration" when you try to describe your feelings to your peers.


Matt got so fustrated that he started stuttering and stammering during his total loss settlement offers.

http://www.myspace.com/darryldibbs

0 what u think:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket