i2edd Extraordinaire

Monday, March 30, 2009


Dude is one of the sickest young producers I've heard in a minute. I recently discovered his blogger page and a beutiful article about the posers taking samples and calling them their own. He's talkin about the whacktacular guys that go into their parent's basements, turn on FL or Garageband chop up an oldskool mp3 and add some bass and call it a new beat. Def NOT producers. check out his blog and read the article for your self...


Dueces!\-D Dibbs

1 what u think:

regvdv said...

Thanks for reading and taking the time to create this blog, I appreciate it much!

Real music is quite scarce now, makes me smile to know I'm not the only person who feels this way. I'm gonna follow your blog, I see a lot of interesting things here.

Thanks again bro

Take care

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket