My Qualifications/Upcoming Artists

Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Well, since this is a music blog and i am an expert, i should explain my credentials. Afterall if i want my opinion to be valued I should have some credibility and expertise in my field.

First off, Welcome to my blog, and thank you for visiting. I'd like to state that i have been a lover of music all my life. Before i could speak I would hum songs from the radio. My mother told me storys of how I would analyze a songs lyrics and explain my interpretations to her then make suggetions of how they could be better; all this before my 4th birthday. My uncle was a Motown singer. He had a few hits locally, his brother; my other uncle was an underground rapper. My cousin is a Gospel singer, my aunt was in a nationally acclaimed varsity chorus in High School and I have quite a few friends in the music industry who value my opinions.

Now that that is out of the way; artists i feel are on the rise.

First up on this list is a gentleman i have known for many years. He has earned my respect as an artist for his fresh approach to rap music. His style is unique and his flow is smooth as butter. Young Scolla of USR/BSE, his own record label, can be heard on the radio, in clubs, and on quite a few ipods. He is a rapper originally from Memphis but claims the Detroit Hip-Hop uprising. And i will not be the only one to say, We are glad to have you Sir Scolla.
Next up, some really nice guys from Inkster, MI. Singing sensations, The Twins, recieved national attention for making it to "Hell Week" on American Idol Season 5. With the release of an upcoming album they should more than surpass their efforts to stardom. Delay is a soultry R&B voice with introverted delivery in his lyrics the other half of the duo, J-Rock is a smooth pop crooner, that loves to dance and keep you entertained. This combination only spells out one thing for the ladies Sexy and Cool.

And what kida promoter would i be if I didnt ring my own bell. The Civil Lycist,CEO Label Liason Yung Savage and SENT Records presents D Dibbs™. Dibbs has been filling books and books with ideas and songs for about a year and its time for him to shine. His album is scheduled to release in 2010 and he'd like to keep all the tracks a surprise but one has already been leaked onto Myspace. Teaming with fellow SENT artist Collin Collab, "She Eyin Me" was posted to the site. Check out all of my reccommendations I know you'll love 'em.
Dibbs on the first copies!! get your own..lol. Dueces
http://www.myspace.com/darryldibbs

0 what u think:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket