21:03 is NICE

Saturday, January 10, 2009


Yo I was recently turned onto the gospel music tip. A lot of people sleep on the gospel artists because they feel that song and praise dont mesh. Or they feel it isn't interesting. Well I challenge you to listen to the group 21:03 and see if your mind isn't changed. Things were rough at first. Handpicked by production supergroup PAJAM from hundreds of candidates during a casting call in their native Detroit, then-hopefuls Evin Martin, Torrence Greene, and Jor’el Quinn were three strangers chosen on the basis of their faith, as well as their singing and dancing abilities. I attended High School with one of the members of this group and I can assure you these guys are the real deal. They truly live and preach the Word they believe in. and I believe they have the tools for success. Give them a listen and hit me back on the blog to tell me what you think.
http://www.myspace.com/darryldibbs

0 what u think:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket