I give

Monday, January 19, 2009


I have never been a flip flopper. I have never been a traitor. Nor have i ever changed my mind on things when i am wrong; i'm pretty stubborn. So i make that disclaimer to state that i am jumping on the bandwagon of the Arizona Cardinals whom IMO will win the SuperBowl on February 1st. Every year i have the high expectation which has devolved in to hope that the San Diego Chargers will get their act together and win the SuperBowl. After Several years of frustions early exits and underachieving I have decided to root for the team i have been playing with on Madden since 05. I have always admired the Cardinals for their spandex jersey's no homo the uniform is just sweet. I also found it nice to have a veteran QB in Kurt Warner with two talented recievers and a pro bowl type running back. I have never lost a game of Madden with the cardinals so with my team being out of playoff contetion why not root for the winner in my book.

Arizona Cardinals 24 Pittsburgh Steelers 16.

Bold prediction form D Dibbs
http://www.myspace.com/darryldibbs

0 what u think:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket