Ms. Jackson if ya... Juicin'??

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shocking news reported this morning that Janet Jackson has been using HGH for weight loss. The same supplement that Major League Baseball has banned is being used by celebs to trim down quickly. Well at least it isn't illegal for them. Fellow meat head...I mean actor Sylvester Stallone also uses the product to stay fit. The price for this miracle drug that sheds 100s of pounds is not worth mentioning because neither you or I can afford it. Yes Diddy you to. That Jackson cash is on another level of stupid. Anyways sorry I haven't been updated I'm still a PC. I'll be upgraded to Mac status in lil bit. Stay up readers. Tell me what you think about Janet on the 'Roids.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 what u think:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket