The Concept

Friday, December 26, 2008



"What's the concept??"

"ONE BAND, ONE SOUND!!"


We all know the concept and we all know that the concept has nothing to do with what i'm talking about.


My name is Darryl Dibbs a hip hop artist on SENT Records. Currently i am working on a few group projects as 1/3 of the rap trio iDCK; as well as my own solo venture in singing. I want to make an album to prove to the world that people can sound great without Autotune. Not saying that Kanye, Weezy, and T-pain aren't doing well, just that it would be nice to turn on the radio and hear something natural and aesthetically pleasing for a change.


Many of you know me as Yung Savage. I dumped the name because i am re-inventing myself, my image, i was not proud of the "savagelife" i was living and i am different person now. Born of my mother named Music. Call me Dibbs™ for short. In the street I still answer to Savage but anything music based the name of the game is D Dibbs™.


To read in depth more reasons for my name change and my latest recordings from my 08 mixtape visit http://www.myspace.com/darryldibbs

0 what u think:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket